Services & Procedures
Dental technology goes far in helping us to maintain optimal oral health; however, nothing beats the basics of coming into the dentist twice each year for cleanings, examinations, and x-rays. One of the main ways this helps you maintain good oral health is that problems are detected earlier rather than later.
What this means for you is that we can easily treat small problems before they grow into big problems. At North Shore Center of Dental Health, we can help you and your family keep healthy smiles that last a lifetime.
General Dentistry Services
Our number one goal for patients is prevention of dental problems, so we would like to see you twice each year for:
- Regular visits, which include cleanings that eliminate plaque buildup both above and below the gum line
- Preventive dental checkups, which include a cancer screening
- Digital x-rays, which provide us with an invaluable look below the gum line, enabling us to see abnormalities that might not be visible to the naked eye
- Soft tissue laser therapy, for less invasive and faster healing times for gum disease treatment
- Emergency dentistry, for dental issues that pop up between appointments
Children’s Dentistry Services
We love kids, and we find that many children actually enjoy coming to see us for their routine dental exams. Why come to us for children's dentistry? In addition to the fact we also offer digital x-rays, soft tissue laser therapy, and emergency dentistry for them, we also offer kids the following:
- The foundation for a lifetime of good dental care begins in the early years.
- Our fun and friendly staff makes every visit enjoyable.
- Seeing their parents have a pleasant experience is a great motivator for kids.
- We also have a special kids' waiting room filled with fun treasures!
Call Us Today to Make an Appointment
We look forward to providing you and your family with good dental care for years to come. Call us today to make an appointment. You will leave with a smile on your face!